TO JOIN SARPA?
The membership year runs from January to December. The membership fee is currently £8.00 per
annum (for membership up to 31 December 2015) for individuals and for organisations. Please make any cheques payable to
SARPA. Donations are of course welcome.
The majority of our expenditure goes towards the cost of publishing
and distributing our newsletters. We subscribe to the Shrewsbury
Rail Users Federation, Transport 2000's Platform
campaign and occasionally pay for room hire. Any surplus is held
as an emergency fund for the future. None of the officers gain financially
in any way from SARPA.
- SARPA will lobby for better rail services.
- Act as a watchdog to safeguard the line's future.
- Meet in public once a month.
- All members will receive our quarterly Newsletter free of
- Members with access to e-mail, can be included in our electronic
network if they so desire.
Please send cheques to:
SARPA Membership Secretary:- Tony Harvey, 23 High Street, Welshpool, Powys, SY21 7JP.
Make sure to include full name, address and telephone number and
also e-mail address if you wish to become part of our electronic